Create Your Own HD Fishing Maps On Screen
- Easy-to-use, free software instantly creates personalized HD fishing maps with 1-foot contours
- It’s your map — keep the data for yourself, or share it with Garmin or your friends
- Just fish while Quickdraw Contours creates your maps
- Shows where data has been captured to maximize time on the water
- Labels points of interest (POIs), such as navaids, docks, ramps, timber or brush piles, that are stored with the map (not waypoints)
Now you can instantly create HD fishing maps on screen with 1-foot contours of nearly any body of water. You don’t have to send anything in and wait — results appear instantly on your compatible Garmin chartplotter screen. More importantly, these are your maps. Share them if you wish, or keep for yourself. You own them.
The free, easy-to-use Quickdraw Contours software requires no special surveying expertise. All you do is fish while it creates maps. Use with any Garmin Panoptix™ transducer, any HD-ID™ sonar, any CHIRP-enabled, Garmin DownVü™ transducer or NMEA 2000®-compatible depth transducer. If more than 1 sonar device is connected on board, the most capable sonar device will automatically be chosen. The better the quality of transducer used, the more detailed the map content can be. Using Panoptix, you should be able to record about 1,500 hours on a 2 GB card. Assuming a vessel speed of approximately 10 mph, that’s about 100,000 acres. It is amazing what you can achieve with a Panoptix transducer.
Map data can be captured on any SD card, including Garmin LakeVü™ HD Ultra maps, BlueChart® g2 charts or BlueChart® g2 Vision® charts.
Start Creating Your Own Maps
Quickdraw Contours software is included on the echoMAP™ CHIRP combo series. It’s also available as a free software download for echoMAP series, GPSMAP® 7400/7600 chartplotter series and GPSMAP 8000/5×7/7×1/8×0/10×0 series.